QATAR LONG TERM
WITH OIL & GAS BACKGROUND
Job Description :
Position Purpose:Carries out planning and supervision of building operations, maintenance and repair. To provide a strong technical support to HVAC team of ECMFM. To undertake regular inspections and testing in conformance with client Quality Systems, Safety Policy and other contract requirements.
Relationship:The HVAC Manager must work closely with Head of Operations and his key subordinates.
Delegated Authorities: The incumbent has the authority to take any reasonable actions consistent with the responsibilities of the position and subject to any limitations set by the Section Head and/or ECMFM policies, procedures and guidelines.
Qualifications:Degree in Mechanical Engineering with license preferred.
Computer literate with experience in computer based management system software and proficient in Microsoft Office application.
High level oral and written communication skills in English
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in HVAC & Refrigeration of which at least 5 years’ experience shall be within the Oil & Gas Industry in similar position
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of a building technical functionality, engineering services and general property services through supervision of maintenance/repairs conducted by Trade or related personnel.
- Demonstrated appropriate experience in co-ordination of budgets and commercial terms for contractor’s/service providers.
- Product and equipment warranties and guarantees register and validation requirements knowledge
- Significant planning and leadership skills and experience and ability to implement and adjust schedules and resources to review and monitor work schedules
- Demonstrated Team Leadership skills in facilitating, communicating and preparing reports or work completed, etc.
- All candidates should have 5 Years gulf experience in same
- Qualification : DEGREE/DIPLOMA/ITI/NCVT
- Apply immediately with updated CV, all educational/experience certificates, Passport
- Accommodation, transportation& other benefits provided by company.
JayAmbe Overseas Services
OFF. No. 302, B Raylon Arcade, Building, Kondivita Road, Andheri(E)Mum(59) Mob: – 8879785671 www.jayambeoverseas.com