QATAR LONG TERM
Senior Civil & Structural Engineer – QAR. 16000
- Provide support to projects team during project execution by attending to the TQs and other related documents from the contractors
- and carrying site visits.
- Review, compilation and authoring of engineering scopes of work, engineering deliverables and design basis.
- Author and compile in-house designs including feasibility studies, concepts and FEED.
- Determine and review Civil Engineering related calculations (e.g. Concrete Structure. Steel structure, Foundations) for all modifications
- and new projects in accordance with Management of Change process.
- Review pre-feasibility studies completed by Technical Department and make necessary recommendations.
- Prepare, review, and finalize Concept studies.
- Review and approve, on allocated projects, all control and instrument FEED, Detailed Engineering Design, Procurement, Installation
- and Commissioning deliverables developed by consultants ensuring that accuracy of design, construction, safety and quality standards
- are met.
- Review and approve all civil and structural engineering deliverables up to final delivery ensuring that accuracy of design, Safety and
- quality standards are met.
- Interface with Third Parties such as engineering consultants, Construction Contractors, suppliers, vendors, inspection agencies including
- Q-companies, local authorities and departments on all civil engineering matters to ensure designs developed are deemed ‘fit for
- Provide technical support on Civil Engineering issues in the review and approval of bidders, detail designs, material purchase requisitions,
- construction method statements, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Review and witness Factory and Site Acceptance Tests (FAT/SAT) and inspect completed equipment installations to ensure compliance
- with design and specifications as required by the project.
- Conduct site visits as required to ensure contractors compliance to QA/QC requirements.
- Issue non-conformance reports in order to monitor and record adequacy of construction works and materials used.
- All Candidates should have 10-12 years’ experience in oil & gas project.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Apply immediately with updated CV’S, all educational/experience certificates, Passport copy.
- INTERVIEW MODE :- ONLINE
JayAmbe Overseas Services
OFF. No. 302, B Raylon Arcade, Building, Kondivita Road, Andheri(E)Mum(59) Mob: – 8879785673/8828336973 www.jayambeoverseas.com