QATAR SHORT TERM
WINDER > QAR. 2500 – 3500
(Experience in rewinding electrical coils of motors and power generators)
Extract winding data from failed / burnt electrical apparatus. Rewinding electrical coils of motors and power generators. Repair and maintenance of all types of transformers. Winder experience (partial). Check and record lead exit connections of windings and prepare diagrams. Rewind LT/HT stator/rotor/generators by collecting winding data and coil specification. Check and record lead exit connections of windings and prepare diagrams. Check and record winding data.
Check and record coil data. Strip out coils & surface, conditioning of slots and prepare for rewind. Inspect coil & winding kits materials.
Perform routine electrical static test on wound equipment’s. Varnish treat equipment/VPI and prepare for assembly.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in repair/overhaul all types of rotating electrical machines.
- IEC EX training certification for motor/generator repair/overhaul.
- Qualification : Diploma/Degree/ITI
- Apply immediately with updated CV’S, all educational/experience certificates, Passport copy.
- Accommodation, Transportation & Other Benefits Provided by Company.
JayAmbe Overseas Services
OFF. No. 302, B Raylon Arcade, Building, Kondivita Road, Andheri(E)Mum(59) Mob: – 8879785673www.jayambeoverseas.com