QATAR LONG TERM
FOR A REPUTED OIL & GAS COMPANY
Electrical Maintenance Technician QAR.2500
(Company will provide CEP & CompEx Training, upon obtaining prerequisite CEP certification your basic salary increases by QAR 63 (Qatari Riyal Sixty Three only), and similarly upon obtaining prerequisite CompEx certification your basic salary increases by QAR 62 (Qatari Riyal Sixty Two only)
Must have more than 5 years’ experience in electrical maintenance work in the Oil & Gas or Power Generating industry of which at least 3 years must be at Electrical Maintenance.
- b) Educational qualifications: OND or standard based qualification (NVQ level 3) or a minimum of
3 years Electrical Engineering Diploma education (DAE, AMIA or equivalent)/ITI, or equivalent.
NB: May be required to undertake Competency Based test witnessed by the Company Discipline
- c) Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- d) Preferred to have worked with computers utilising Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
- e) Preferred to have working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP-PM/ CMMS).
- f) Must be capable of executing job complying with QA/QC documents and complying with HSSE Requirements.
- g) Responsible for delivery of toolbox talks to other technicians and Lead a group of technicians up to 4 people.
- h) Must have knowledge and experience on the use of HV and LV voltage testing devices to prove zero energy in electrical circuits and to work safely on electrical equipment and systems by following the proper safe isolation methods including application of lock out and tag out (LOTO).
- i) Must have knowledge and skills about personal protection against electrical shock, ignition control in hazardous (zone) area and protection against static electricity.
- j) Able to read and understand HV and LV motor control schematic circuits, UPS and VSDS wiring diagrams
- k) Must have fault finding and troubleshooting skills on LV motor (DOL) control, motor faults and preferred to have experience in HV motor control circuits, UPS and VSDS systems
- l) Must have hands-on experience in performing preventive maintenance tasks on transformers, motors, UPS, Battery, heaters, circuit breakers, HV & LV contactors and VSDS systems.
- m) Must have hands- on experience in replacement of components such as cooling fans, capacitor units, battery cells and electronic cards in UPS and VSDS systems
- n) Must know the use of test equipment such as Ductor (micro–ohm meter), RCD testers, earthing resistance meters, polarization index (PI) measurement, etc.
- o) Must have knowledge about electrical faults, fault clearing devices such as MCB, MCCB and various types of fuses used in the industry.
- p) Must have knowledge of area classification, various type of Ex equipment used in different zones and the inspection requirements of Ex certified equipment (CompEx or equivalent certificate would be an added advantage)
- q) Knowledge about the risks and inspection requirements for portable electrical equipment and temporary power supply systems
- r) Preferred to have knowledge in the fault finding, repair work including splicing of LV cables and installation of minor cable trays and support.
- s) Must be capable to become CompEx Certification and CEP within 4 months.
- t) Must be become Site Wide Permit Holder within 3months.
- All candidates should have 5 Years gulf experience in Maintenance, Petrochemical, Refinery and Oil & Gas Plant.
- Qualification : DEGREE/DIPLOMA/ITI/NCVT
- Apply immediately with updated CV’S, all educational/experience certificates, Passport copy.
- Free Food, accommodation, transportation & other benefits provided by company.
VACANCY IN LARGE NUMBER
JayAmbe Overseas Services
OFF. No. 302, B Raylon Arcade, Building, Kondivita Road, Andheri(East)Mumbai(400059)
Mob: – 8879785671 www.jayambeoverseas.com